3 Mar 2012

39 days to go to the Stockholm Trädgårdsmässan.

ANNA & BIRGITTA are two of my own crosses which I’ve been treating to a little extra care so that they should bloom in time for the garden show on the 12th to the 15th April. They are both early bloomers, normally blooming in late April/May in Sweden. I’ve kept them at around 10°C in a light but not too bright position. The pips (flower heads) are already well advanced so I will reduce the temperature to slow them down a little. I brought them in from their unheated cold frames just over 4 weeks ago. They are both offsets (divisions) taken from their mother plants in 2011. They both have a very fine scent when in full bloom.
 ANNA


 BIRGITTA

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hej Gunsan
      So pleased that you are the first to follow my blog.
      Ray

      Delete