26 Mar 2012

Örebro's trädgårdsförening at the Örebro Trädgårdsmässan 30 March- 1 April

EMMA one of my double crosses.

I’m a member of Orebro’s Trädgårdsförening and will be helping out on their stand at The Örebro Trädgårdsmässan on Friday 29th March and on Saturday 30th (only till 2pm on Saturday). I will have with me a few of my auriculas that are currently in bloom to show and answer any questions visitors may have concerning auriculas.  Looking forward to the show and meeting fellow members of the förening.
 /Ray

2 comments:

  1. Det var en vacker Emma!! Hur kunde jag missa att beställa henne :-))

    Lycka till på mässan!
    /Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Charlotte & good morning to you.
    Yes I too think EMMA is a beauty, she is unique at the moment. She comes from a cross i made in 2008 bloomed for the first time in 2010. I hopefully will have some offsets this year & perhaps have one or two for sale in 2013.
    Have a good day. /Ray

    ReplyDelete