18 Apr 2012

Border Auriculas - Trädgårdsaurikel


Many people frown upon the border Auricula as being the poor relation to the shows & fancies, but I think some of them can be just as attractive and are very easy to grow.
These extra hardy border auriculas (trädgårdsaurikel) can also produce some very fine scented flowers. This is just a small selection that I forced into early blooming for the garden show, the variation of colours and form is enormous. These I grow mainly from open pollinated seed, but I do list some on my website www.raysperennials.se listed as RP numbers as I very often  receive requests for specific plants and I keep a small range of these that I’ve divided from the mother plants.
/Ray



1 comment:

  1. Fick mina plantor från dig idag.Som vanligt var dom jättefina.Står nu planterade i krukor i källaren.Får stå där några dagar så jag ser att de mår bra.MVH

    ReplyDelete