16 Apr 2012

Last day at the Nordic Garden Show

Fellow Auricula lovers admiring BENGT

I’ve met so many interesting people at the show, not only from Sweden but also from Norway, Finland, Denmark & Germany. It’s been a very enjoyable 4 days and I do hope all the contacts, bloggers & Auricula lovers continue to keep in contact.
I’m know home and will now start sending out all the orders, now I’ve met many of those that have ordered my auriculas I now know that they will be going to good homes & will be appreciated and loved.
I would like to thank all the visitors to my Auricula display garden & those involved in helping me to be at the show, in particular Stella Westerlund for such a pleasant article in the, Riksförbundet Svensk Trädgård ´Hem Trädgård´.
/Ray

1 comment:

  1. Hei igjen og takk for hyggelig aurikkel prat:) Jeg gleder meg til å få plassert de nye små hageboerne i hagen min, og håper de vil trives:)

    ReplyDelete