29 Apr 2012

Two new plants in my collection.

Hinton Fields  a fancy auricula 29 April 2012

Four years ago I obtained ‘ Hinton Fields’ a fancy Auricula from England, it has taken some time to acclimatise to its new home in Sweden & has now bloomed for the past two years. I was able to get some offsets from the mother plants last year & now have a limited number for sale. (Only 4 available just now, see my Swedish website for price & how to order, www.raysperennials.se ) I shall also be using Hinton Fields in my hybridizing scheme.
 
Another new fancy I obtained this year from Germany is ‘Sollero’, it looks a bit weak just now & I will test it to see if it likes to live in Sweden, I will let you know how it gets on.
 /Ray
Sollero a fancy auricula 29 April 2012

1 comment:

  1. Ray very nice ,I really like Hinton fields if I had to choose as a favourite.

    ReplyDelete